- To provide an efficient and effective HR service to managers and staff on all aspects of people management and performance including current employment legislation and best practice.
- Supporting the Head of HR in providing advice, challenge and motivation to all departments throughout the business and implementing the HR Strategy.
- To provide guidance and coaching to line managers supporting them through HR issues in accordance with HR Policies and procedures, best practice and employment legislation.
- Support on recruitment and selection of specified departmental staff both permanent, temporary and agency.
- Provide support and guidance on terms and conditions of employment / HR policy and best practice.
- Support on employee relations cases e.g. carry out investigations and advising at disciplinary / grievance hearings
- Providing support and advice on performance management and suitable training support to enable best potential.
- Provide guidance and coaching of maternity and paternity issues.
- Assist in developing an effective employee forum ensuring consultation and communication practices are routinely adopted to enable management to make effective decisions and successfully implement proposals.
- Monitor and support absence management including referral to our occupational health provider.
- Identify areas for the development and opportunities for improvement with regards to the HR function and service.
- Continually updating employment law knowledge by regularly attending legal updates and providing feedback to the HR team.
- Preparation of HR metrics and reports with good attention to detail in a timely manner.
- Supporting implementation of strategic HR projects, as and when required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills being able to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals and groups.
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Generalist HR experience
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of a HR system
Training & Qualifications
- GCE AS and A Levels, NVQ 3, BTEC National Award, or equivalent, ideally working toward a formal HR qualification e.g. CIPD
How to apply
If you feel you have the skills and want to join a dynamic friendly company, then please apply with your CV by completing the vacancy application below.
Or alternatively please contact Andrew David by email: Andrew.David@euroclad.co.uk
Please note, this recruitment will be handled directly, hence no agency contact is required.
As part of any recruitment process, the organisation collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The organisation is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.
Review our Privacy Statement here to find out more about how we will use your personal information.
I declare to the best of my knowledge and belief, all particulars I have given in all parts of my CV, are complete and true. If I am not successful in my application, I understand that my application will be retained for up to a period of 6 months.
Please tick the box below to acknowledge your understanding of, and agreement with, the General Data Protection Reform Statement and Declaration above.