Technical Service Support
Are you a dynamic technical professional looking for your next exciting challenge in the construction industry?
A rare opportunity has arisen to join an award winning company with ambitious growth plans.
Would you like to support our market leading brand status in specifying the next prestigious building project.
- Assist in the correct Specification and Installation of Eurobond Products in collaboration with the External Sales Team
- Be the link between the Sales and Operations teams in delivering high performing, compliant products
- Ensure delivery of best practice with respect to the Design and Installation of Eurobond Products
- Assist the commercial/sales function with project support
- Provide assistance in specification meetings
- Conduct contractor/customer based meetings
- Technical queries on the phone and email, liaising with contractors, architects and specifiers.
- To provide robust technical solutions to design related problems relative to the product range
- To correctly specify products by application
- Enhance the existing library of CAD and Revit drawings
- Assisting the Technical Team Leader in:
- Installation of panel to large scale samples and rigs
- Issues relating to site practice
- General project work
Training & Qualifications
- CAD and Construction experience essential
- Possible graduate in "Architectural design and technology"
How to apply
If you feel you have the skills and want to join a dynamic friendly company, then please apply with your CV by completing the vacancy application below:
As part of any recruitment process, the organisation collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The organisation is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.
Review our Privacy Statement here to find out more about how we will use your personal information.
I declare to the best of my knowledge and belief, all particulars I have given in all parts of my CV, are complete and true. If I am not successful in my application, I understand that my application will be retained for up to a period of 6 months.
Please tick the box below to acknowledge your understanding of, and agreement with, the General Data Protection Reform Statement and Declaration above.