Temporary Finance Assistant
Responsibilities and duties
- Matching all supplier and haulier invoices to the GRNI and processing in batches.
- Processing all cash and credit card expense claims, posting to the system and raising payments to employees through RBS Bankline.
- Supplier statement
- Performing weekly/monthly BACS payment runs through RBS Bankline software and ad hoc BACS/CHAPS payments as
- Month end ledger reconciliation and closure to strict
- Monthly reconciliation of bank
- Process incoming Finance
- Process weekly wages, controlling the deduction of pensions, PAYE, CSA, AOE's or any other maintenance payments that may
- Prepare and distribute daily management reporting
- To stop any business process or quarantine any product if quality, environment or health and safety is likely to be
- Recommend actions for continuous
- General office maintenance and awareness of Health &
- Providing cover within Finance department as
- Receiving or giving training as per business requirements. Monitoring those who have been trained and providing ongoing assistance if
- Assist with any audit requests or any general ad hoc requests for
- Assist with any other activity the business deems necessary.
- 1 year purchase ledger experience
If you feel you have the skills and want to join a dynamic friendly company, then please apply with your CV by completing the vacancy application below:
As part of any recruitment process, the organisation collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The organisation is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.
Review our Privacy Statement here to find out more about how we will use your personal information.
I declare to the best of my knowledge and belief, all particulars I have given in all parts of my CV, are complete and true. If I am not successful in my application, I understand that my application will be retained for up to a period of 6 months.
Please tick the box below to acknowledge your understanding of, and agreement with, the General Data Protection Reform Statement and Declaration above.